Over the past couple of months, we’ve published the data charts from the results of the questionnaire we ran last October and November. Before we wrap this all up in a pretty report and publish it, we’re looking for one last round of feedback.
For reference, the sections (with data charts) are as follows:
- Do network operators actually use OSS, and if so, how? (Spoiler: they do!)
- What are the draws/pushbacks on actually contributing developer time to OSS projects?
- How has it worked out for those who do contribute to/use/support OSS?
- What are the practical considerations for OSS, within organizations?
- Finally, what’s missing in the OSS landscape?
Looking for feedback!
We are still interested in hearing feedback — on individual pages, or on the collection of results as published. If you have general thoughts — especially about things you would like to know from the data — please share.
Send comments in mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org